All About Rowdy Soul
Hi everyone!! Ansley and Regan here!! 💓
We are so excited to finally be sharing this dream of ours with our SOUL SISTERS. This boutique has been a long time coming. It’s been something we have both been passionate about for years now. We are so lucky to have the opportunity to pursue our dreams so freely. The both of us have been blessed to have family and friends that have been so supportive and have allowed us to chase our dreams and passions. We want to say thank you to all of the people who helped us get to where we are!! We also thought it might be fun to share 10 facts about each of us! That way you guys can get to know us a little better!! ⬇️⬇️
Ansley’s 10 Facts
1. I am 20 years old
2. I am a new mom to an amazing boy named Beckett!
3. Family is one of the most important things to me in life
4. I have been dating my boyfriend for almost 2 years and he is the best ever. We love shopping together.
5. I love travelling
6. I am a full time student pursing my second degree is Psychology and Counseling. (My first degree is in Business Management)
7. I LOVE PIZZA (it's my favorite food ever)
8. I have always had a passion for clothing and the fashion industry. Since I was little the arts have always been something that I loved.
9. My other passions in life include people and food. SO MUCH LOVE FOR MY PEOPLE and really a foodie at heart.
10. ROWDY SOUL IS MY DREAM
Regan’s 10 Facts:
1. I am 21 years old
2. I was born in South Carolina and moved to Tennessee when I was 5
3. I have been dating my amazing boyfriend for over 4 years
4. I would consider myself a creative. I have always loved to create things whether thats through decorating or photography.
5. I have been a Wedding and Senior Picture photographer for 2 years and love it.
6. I have such a sweet tooth. I am never able to turn down chocolate chip cookies and a glass of milk, or ice cream...or a milkshake
7. I love love love to travel. I went to the west coast for the second time about a year ago, and traveled all over CA. it was a DREAM and can not wait to go back.
8. I love classic shows. I guess you could say i am an "old soul" in this area of my life lol because Little House on the Prairie is the best show ever made!
9. Mondays are for the Bachelor/Bachelorette, period.
10. Jeremiah 29:11 is my life verse, go check it out!!